National Mortgage News Recognizes First Heritage Mortgage in 2019 Best Mortgage Companies to Work For Awards

 Annual rankings signify best mortgage employers, based on first-hand employee feedback

First Heritage Mortgage, LLC is pleased to announce that they have been recognized by National Mortgage News as one of 2019’s Best Mortgage Companies to Work For. This accolade sees the company appearing in second place this year.

The Best Companies to Work For survey and awards program spotlights the industry’s top employers who foster supportive and engaging workplaces to benefit to their employees. The overall score is comprised of an employee survey, which is worth 75%, and an employer questionnaire, which is worth the remaining 25%.

“We are proud to be recognized as a ‘Best Company to Work For’ and delighted our employees feel First Heritage Mortgage reaches those expectations,” Alex Wish, President at First Heritage Mortgage, said. “We strive to create a culture in which our staff can grow and develop professionally and have fun while having a tremendous impact on our clients.”

First Heritage Mortgage celebrated several milestones over the past year, including originating $1.3 billion worth of mortgage loans – surpassing last year’s amount by 16%. The company has been a leading independent mortgage lender for over 22 years, and is on a mission to expand their services across the U.S. The company already lends in 10 states as well as Washington, D.C., and plans to continue that growth in 2019.

First Heritage Mortgage adds this accolade to their running list of recognitions, alongside Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America by (Mortgage Executive Magazine, 2017), Top 75 Mortgage Lenders (Scotsman Guide, 2013), and Top 100 Best Places to Work (Washington Business Journal, 2018).

Learn more about the 2019 Best Mortgage Companies to Work For and see the full list of rankings from National Mortgage News: Click Here.

Get to know First Heritage Mortgage: Click Here.