Update: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
At First Heritage Mortgage, our top priority is the wellbeing of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. As the situation with COVID-19 continues to develop, we’re doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe while maintaining efficient day-to-day operations.
We are here to help provide peace of mind about your home and mortgage. As such, we want to share some of the steps we are taking to continue operating safely and effectively during this time.
What We Are Doing
- Monitoring. We are closely monitoring all COVID-19 information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as local authorities within the regions we operate.
- Safety. We’re doing everything we can to keep our team members safe and healthy so that they’re here for you when you need them. This includes temporarily closing most of our branch locations to the public, in order to limit the potential to pass this disease through person-to-person contact. Don’t worry, our team is still available 24/7 to provide assistance and the personalized level of service so many have come to count on from FHM.
- Support. FHM has enacted its robust continuity plan, which supports all critical business functions across the markets we serve. Each function has seamlessly transitioned to be performed remotely, and the needs of our employees and customers will be met without disruption.
- Communication. We are communicating regularly with our staff members and third-party teams to keep them informed on how to stay safe and prevent the potential spread of this illness.
What You Can Do
- Stay informed. Get helpful prevention tips and follow updates from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Get the LoanNow mobile app to access all your home loan tools on the go. Contact your FHM loan officer to have them send you a link to their personalized app today.
- Stay in contact with our team. We are here to serve you during this time. From questions about your first mortgage payment, to getting help with Loan Servicing, you can get in contact with us by clicking here. A member of our team will be in touch shortly.
- Beware of scams. Criminals often take advantage of situations like these to impersonate companies, charities, or government agencies. Keep an eye out for suspicious emails, text messages, and/or phone calls. Remember, First Heritage Mortgage will never ask for your account username or password. Please notify us immediately if you believe you’ve received a fraudulent request or email.
Our thoughts are with all those impacted by COVID-19. We are working hard on all fronts and truly value our relationships with each of you as our clients and business partners. We are here for you during this difficult time, and invite you to join our mantra as we move forward: Stay Together, Stay Positive!